Fillings are a conservative way of restoring your teeth after it’s been damaged by minor cavities. Fillings are used to recreate your tooth’s structure and function, as well as make it look and feel natural.
Also know as ‘inlays’, fillings are a great option if you want a solution that lasts long periods of time.
- Quick and painless. Compared to dental crowns and implants, getting inlays is quicker, easier, and a less invasive procedure. They are a great way to conserve tooth structure in the right cases.
- Natural, seamless look. Porcelain inlays are customized to match the color of your existing teeth.
- Restored chewing and biting. The inlays function similar to natural teeth, so you can restore your chewing and biting power.
Book an appointment today
Book with a local dentist that takes the time to treat you. We’re proud to represent our Caloundra & Currimundi community with affordable prices which we list online.
Give us a ring on 07 5358 0413 or book online using the button below.
- Stain resistant. You don’t have to worry about discoloration of your porcelain inlays as the material resists most stains.
- Restored strength. Nothing in the mouth lasts forever. It’s like anything in life. However, Inlays are a great, conservative, restorative option- that lasts significantly longer then conventional fillings.
- Long-lasting. With proper care, your inlays will last for a long time.
To find out if inlays are right for you, schedule a consultation with our local Caloundra dentists today.