Dealing with tooth decay is one of the most common dental problems our dentists at Battery Hill Dental address on a regular basis. Teeth that have been damaged by decay but do not require extraction can typically be treated by fillings to restore their look, function, and health.
Today, more people are opting to have tooth coloured fillings instead of metal amalgam ones.
So if you’re thinking of having dental fillings as well but don’t know why tooth coloured fillings are your better option, then read up on these 8 benefits.
8 Benefits of Tooth Coloured Fillings
- They match your real teeth for that seamless, flawless, and natural look.
- You won’t be afraid to smile, laugh, or open your mouth. No dark metal spots to hide, your tooth coloured fillings will make you feel so much more confident.
- They bond to your tooth better resulting to stronger teeth.
- They have mercury, unlike amalgam fillings which contain this toxic chemical.
- Your dentist have to retain most of your healthy teeth. No need to dig and drill more into your teeth to create notches and ledges, unlike when using metal amalgam.
Book an appointment today
Book with a local dentist that takes the time to treat you. We’re proud to represent our Caloundra & Currimundi community with affordable prices which we list online.
Give us a ring on 07 5358 0413 or book online using the button below.
- Your tooth-coloured fillings can last you a lifetime with proper care.
- Unlike amalgam fillings that expand or contract due to weather or the temperature of food you eat, tooth-coloured fillings don’t change in size.
- You will also have less chances of getting a cavity in those teeth.
Learn more about how tooth-coloured fillings can help improve your life. Contact us at ___.